Okay okay, I know, tags are totally boring and nobody wants to read them. But hey, the main goal of this blog is to trick me into writing more texts in English and a tag is a pretty good writing motivator. And since this blog is relatively new and I haven’t even introduced myself properly I thought this tag would be kind of appropriate. So here we go 😛
1. Are you named after anyone? I am indeed named after someone. I am named after my father to be accurate and as far as I know he is named after his father too(but I’m not completely sure at the moment).
2. When was the last time you cried? Oh I don’t know… probably a few weeks ago I guess…
3. Do you have kids? No, I do not have children.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I actually thought about that too and I think I would be a friend of myself. Not because I am that great, but because I would like the same things as, you know, me. That would be super cool! When I just want to relax and watch a movie without talking a word, I would be there for me. When I want to go out dancing, I would be there for me. When I want to cry myself to sleep, I would be there for me. Isn’t that practical?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I think so. But sometimes I don’t understand the sarcasm of other people and then I get really confused about it. Sounds like I have an IQ of 10, I know. But I swear(/hope), my IQ is higher.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Probably. Looks fun.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I think my favorite cereal is good ol’ Bircher muesli.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their face. And then what they say. And most of the times those impressions do not correspond, which I love. I don’t know if you feel the same, but sometimes when I see a very pretty person I just instinctively assume that all of their other qualities are good too, e.g. that they are funny, smart, talkative, polite and so on. And it’s just so satisfying to see that nobody is perfect. Nobody. Period.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown. I wish they were light grey or something like that though.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? None of them. I like more realistic movies and TV series, like Netflix’s ‘easy’ and ‘Love’ or Amazon’s ‘Transparent’.
11. Favorite smells? It may sound weird, but I love the smell in some basements. The fact that many people have their washing machines in their basement may contribute to that, because then it smells like freshly washed clothes.
12. Summer or winter? Summer! Definitely. Who likes cold and depression? Me neither!
13. Computer or television? Depends. Is it a smart TV? If not, then I prefer a computer (smartphone, tablet, laptop).
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I have been in the Caribbean once, which is pretty far from where I live (Germany). Other than that, I left Europe one more time, when I was in Tunisia.
15. Do you have any special talents? Does lying around and watching Netflix count?
16. Where were you born? In Germany.
17. What are your hobbies? Netflix, sleeping, meeting with friends…
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a very cute cat named Caruso. He is the best!
19. Favorite movie? Omg, I don’t know… A few months ago I really liked stop-motion movies and I especially like the Laika movies, especially Coraline! You should definitely watch it, it’s absolutely magical and mesmerizing!
20. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know for sure yet but I would love to work for an NGO. But that’s just an idea. It’s possible that I change my mind and want to become a farmer tomorrow. Or not, who knows?
That was it. 🙂 I really hope you liked this small post and I will see you soon! Don’t forget to subscribe via E-Mail or your WordPress account. Stay positive!
-xoxo Aaron ⭐